[Ekiga-devel-list] Understanding versions - trunk == 3.0?

Hi again!

Sorry for the high volume of questions from be; I am just trying to get a handle somewhere.

I have seen that Ekiga 2.0.12 was released these days, but I have also seen talk on a 3.0 version.

Are there separate streams of 2.x and 3.x? If I check out trunk today, will that be 2.x or 3.0? Is there still development of 2.x ongoing, i.e. will there possibly be a 2.0.13?

Regards,
Torsten