Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Video capabilities and asterisk (mostly)

Le mardi 03 juin 2008 à 11:01 +0000, Matthias Schneider a écrit :

> [...]

OK, so without the flag, the user will not get what he wants because the
answer from Asterisk does not contain the extended options.
Consequently, default parameters are being used.

So I think Robert's choice is correct. If the user complains that it
does not get what he asked, he should complain to Asterisk developers
and not Ekiga developers.
--
 _     Damien Sandras