Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] which video codec is support from ekiga?

  After I go through some source package related to Ekiga, I realized that the video codec (transcoding) is done in OPAL project, which depends on codecs from ffmpeg.
  I think it is doable to make it work on gstreamer, where there are some hw accelerated codecs on my platform.