Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Call for testing our new ekiga.net platform

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le mardi 16 décembre 2008 à 10:21 +0100, michel memeteau a écrit :>
> > As a temporary workaround, StartSSL  Gives Free SSL

>         certificate fo a
>         They declined it. I'm most probably fake...
> Damien , did you try again on this ?
I had no time sorry :(

I just did the request for the certificate. it has been sent for installation to jan schampera, so we will have a nice SSL ekiga.net with no freaky error message from firefox ( it's even harder in firefox 3.1 ) in few hours  . It will still send SSL errors on IE7 .

All this for Zero Euros thx to start SSL https://www.startssl.com