Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] GNOME Schedule : help needed

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 06 décembre 2008 à 11:34 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
Dear all,

As many of you might have noticed, I have less and less time to devote
to Ekiga. It does not mean that I am leaving the project or that I won't
contribute anymore. However, it does mean that I need help for some
tasks that are time consuming because I could spend that time to code on
new features.

GNOME has a schedule to respect, both to release new stable releases
(3.0.x) and unstable releases (3.1.x that will lead to stable 3.2).

Each new Ekiga release requires a release of OPAL and PTLIB.

What I would need is :
- somebody who checks the GNOME release schedules and :
  * asks the PTLIB/OPAL maintainers if they can do new releases
  * generate a new tarball and a new release for Ekiga
  * upload the tarballs on ekiga.org and on master.gnome.org
  * write the release announcement based on the NEWS file

Who can help doing that ? If possible, that would be someone following
the project daily. (I'm thinking to Snark, TheBonsai, yannick, matthias,
Peter, Fabrice, ...)

Nobody ?

I will try myself.  Ok?