Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to add a new SIP account?

Le samedi 30 août 2008 à 11:16 -0700, jadefranca-ekiga yahoo com br a
écrit :
> --- Em sáb, 30/8/08, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> escreveu:
>
> > Like people said, choose "Accounts". How can it
> > be so complicated ?
>

> Yes, a choose "Accounts". But... After that...There is no "Account->Add a sip account" in the new window. How can to understand it be so complicated to you, guys?

It is like this:
http://sevmek.free.fr/ekiga/new-sip-account.png

Please take a close look, after that I cannot do more...

Best regards,
Yannick

PS: Damien i think it is wrong to name the Menu "Account" in the account
window, maybe something like "Add", or a button...