[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga SVN and Ubuntu, I compiled on a distro as old as april 2007.

Hello,

Using the service provided by Ubuntu, i'm able to build our current SVN
on 4 different flavors of Ubuntu without any special patch:

Feisty, april 2007
Gutsy, october 2007
Hardy, april 2008
Intrepid, current unstable, due to october 2008

I tried dapper (june 2006) but i've an error with PTLIB and gived up.

There is only 1 issue with Feisty: there is only the Theora video codec
available without backporting.

Except Dapper, we can build 2.9 on every flavor officially supported by
Ubuntu.

Edgy (october 2006) is not supported anymore by Ubuntu, thus I could not
try top build using this flavor.

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net