Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Patch sizes

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 12 août 2008 à 11:56 +0200, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

I would propose you the patch attached, which solves, at least for me, two annoying problems with the size of widgets/window: - the three tabs at the left are not visible entirely (only two are visible and arrows are shown), adding 10 pixels solves this problem for me. I imagine that a general patch takes into account all the languages, but until then... - when changing video size, the window grows in height without reason, so I removed the "*2.5". Or simply removing this line, if the user has a long list of contacts in roster and don't want to change its height?

If you remove that line and change the video size, what happens with the
video ?

- First, in my case (changing video size in prefs and calling 500 ekiga net) shows that mw->y is always 0. - Second, width and height are set to the video size, not the window size as it should in gtk_window_resize
- Third, without this line, the only difference I see is:
- if I resize the window to greater size, afterwards press show video, the window does not resize to "pack" exactly to the video size, but remains at the same size. In fact, this was catched with the line to be removed, because this line reduces very much the width (but no more than the minimum for video and the three tabs)

Conclusion:
- the best is to change as little as possible the application: just use the patch as is, i.e. the size will be adjusted to its minimum