[Ekiga-devel-list] plz help : new to ekiga

hi all,
        I have just taken the ekiga source code from the repository. My major concern is how to build the code and how to get the list of all dependent libraries for the same. I am trying to builf it on Linux.
Plz if anyone can help with the steps to build ekiga on linux and guide me about the libraries which has to be included externally.
looking forward for the response , plz help guys :-(

from ,
amit singh