Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] the morning crash

Le samedi 12 avril 2008 à 11:49 +0200, Fabrice ALPHONSO a écrit :
> Ok, here we are.
> PTLib, Opal and Ekiga recompiled at around 10:00AM today from SVN and
> clean env (at least I thin as i uninstalled everything about the libs
> and ekiga).
>
> I had some problem to establish a call first, but then could call 500
> successfully, and then tried to call yannick and ekiga segfaulted.
>
> Here is the bt i could have thru gdb
>
> http://pastebin.ca/982162
>

> Hope you gurus will be able to see something.

The problem was that I dial from a separate thread and the URI is passed
as a const reference instead of using a copy of the string. But the
original variable is already destroyed when the thread begins its work
as that work is done in a separate thread!

It should be fixed, thanks!
--
 _     Damien Sandras