Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Bug & design issue in the video options

Matthias Schneider a écrit :
However I do not know if this is the correct place to do this. Perhaps there
should be a centralized place to check for value ranges and reset to defaults,
perhaps even using the schemas.in.in as input for the defaults in case a key
does not exist?

In case the gmconf-bridges are the right place, I could do a check for all
possible values there.

The best place is in the object which uses those values itself : its setter should filter out bad values.