Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] 1st working SVN build Ekiga on FreeBSD

Matthias Schneider wrote:

..deleted

Emilio,

sorry, thats all I know about H.264 and H.323 and I do not have any resources to
deal with it any further. If you are really interested you can dig into this for
yourself and contact Simone Horne (howerver only for questions about OPAL and
not about Ekiga), there should be posts by him on the OPAL mailing list.

However I would like to help you on the video issue, so I would welcome
additional info there (preview working?, logo working with 500, etc.)

Not sure Simon would be interested in OPAL, as he is the creator of the h323plus, which is based on OpenH323.

But I would be happy to help you with any questions :)

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins