Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] *.dll entry in Makefile

Hi Kilian,

Kilian Krause schrieb:
you can try tweaking the line $(MAKE) $(MAKEOPTS) -C $(EKIGA_DIR)
in win32/Makefile and put CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS there. Otherwise you'll
need to fiddle the -lVideoAR into the CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS into the ekiga
Makefiles themselves.

I have tried in the ekiga Makefile (win32/ekiga/Makefile):
CFLAGS = -I/home/pfefferkeks/win32/include -lVideo_Conference_AR -march=pentium-mmx -DPTRACING

and the same for CXXFLAGS, but with out any success.
Also I have tried to use CFLAGS and/or CXXFLAGS in the line
	$(MAKE) $(MAKEOPTS) -C $(EKIGA_DIR)

Always the same result:
videoinput.o: In function `_ZN14GMVideoGrabber4MainEv':
/home/pfefferkeks/win32/ekiga/src/devices/videoinput.cpp:125: undefined reference to `Transport_Ekiga_AR::getInstance()' /home/pfefferkeks/win32/ekiga/src/devices/videoinput.cpp:125: undefined reference to `Transport_Ekiga_AR::extendImageAR(unsigned char const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'

The library lies under 'win32/lib' with the name 'libVideo_Conference_AR.dll' (I have had to change the name from libVideoAR). Also I have tired 'libVideo_Conference_AR.dll.a'

By the way the *.dll file is done with VS2008, is that an problem?

Greetings,
Swen