Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] *.dll entry in Makefile

Hi Swen,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:40:23PM +0200, Swen Walkowski wrote:
> Sorry to interrupt you again, but I need your help again.
>
> I have written a *.dll for my functionality witch I will try to do with
> the image. That I don't have to recompile Ekiga all the time, I want to
> use a library. I have done a littel change in the 'videoinput.cpp'.
>
> After that I have copied my libVideoAR.dll to the Linux PC, in the
> folder 'win32/lib/'. I need the library functionality in the
> 'videoinput'. So where I have to do the changes in the Makefile?
>
> I have tried the changes in the Makefile in the directory
> 'win32/eliga/src/Makefile'. In the line 767 and the following, from the
> current 'trunk'. But the reference is doesn't found.
> Error:
> videoinput.o: In function `_ZN14GMVideoGrabber4MainEv':
> /home/pfefferkeks/win32/ekiga/src/devices/videoinput.cpp:125: undefined
> reference to `Transport_Ekiga_AR::getInstance()'

you can try tweaking the line
        $(MAKE) $(MAKEOPTS) -C $(EKIGA_DIR)
in win32/Makefile and put CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS there. Otherwise you'll
need to fiddle the -lVideoAR into the CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS into the ekiga
Makefiles themselves.

--
Best regards,
Kilian