Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Searching in Ekiga Code

Exactly I need to load differents profiles, when the user introduce a
number (0-9).

I need to modify the bandwidth selected by the user, frame rate and
the information of colour (YES/NO).

This is my second year of teleco i have few years to improve my english ^^!

Thank you!