Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming video in Ekiga

Hi Lorenzo,

there have been many changes in both OPAL and ekiga since the last stable release. OPAL makes now
use of a plugin system for video codecs, and the output routines of ekiga have been completely
rewritten. I am not really an expert on H.261, so I dont know whether this is a problem of ekiga
or opal, but concerning that this happens only on a very special occasion and that it does not
happen in the future 3.00 release I dont think it would be worth the effort looking deeper into
this issue...

Matthias