Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming video in Ekiga

Hi Matthias,

you're right, I'm sorry, I forgot to add these details.
I'm doing all the work and tests on Fedora Core 6 machines, using some
different versions of Ekiga stable (2.0.9 too) for the clients. I didn't try
using the SVN trunk, I'll try and report here if something relevant emerges.

Thanks again,
Lorenzo