Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Packaging information for Ubuntu (or even Debian)?

I saw the ones at [1], but I was really looking for the dsc file and diff for the 2.0.9 packages located at
http://www.ekiga.org/admin/downloads/latest/ubuntu/feisty_x86/

I am going to go from [2] unless I get the others.  I think I was a little
clearer about the 2.0.9 part when I sent my first message to the users list.

Thank you,
Charlie Hedlin
Luca Capello wrote:
Hello!