[Ekiga-devel-list] Packaging information for Ubuntu (or even Debian)?

I sent a message to the user list last night, but I hope that this is a better place to get a response. I need to be able to generate custom Ubuntu Feisty packages and I don't want to work out all the packaging bugs since your project has functional .deb files. I looked through the SVN repository (I will dig some more) and have been unable to find the debian control information. Normally deb packages are produced with a -orig.tar.gz file and a .diff. A .dsc file works with apt and dpkg-source to automate build tasks.

I have never maintained a production package, but if the need is still present I will see what I can to do to help maintain the official Ubuntu package.

Thank you,
Charlie Hedlin