Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [Tango-artists] Request for icons for Ekiga

Thanks for your answer Vincent, and sorry for the late reply, I was in a holliday trip. Your indications are a good starting point. I think for now we're going to use the icons we have, and improve the current situation with the existing one you pointed to me.

I see you are the one who already created the new logo. Keep in touch if you have some new artwork to provide, that one was just great :-) I'll put in my todo list the changes to use the existing icons the theme-friendly way.

Cheers,

Luis

Vinicius Depizzol a écrit :
Hello Luis,

Some icons of ekiga should just use use theme icons, like
connect.png[1][2], audio volume and camera-video.png[3].

I did some icons last december that might be useful:
http://www.ingral.com.br/~vdepizzol/icons/ekiga/

(And also the logo, that atm is not using SVG and not folowing
theme-friendly icons[4]:
http://www.ingral.com.br/~vdepizzol/icons/protocols/scalable/ekiga.svg)

About the connection status, I really don't know how to draw them with
a good simbology :/

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/ekiga/trunk/pixmaps/connect.png?view=markup [2] http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-Stock-Items.html#GTK-STOCK-CONNECT:CAPS [3] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-icon-theme/trunk/scalable/devices/camera-web.svg?view=log
[4] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AppIcon

Thank you.