Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Desperate for Ekiga/Opal deadlock fix, Trying to get my employer to offer a bounty

I just finished testing the fix, only to find out that it made it into the repository at nearly the same time... Revision 2.120.2.31 of sipcon.cxx contains the exact change to the code I made but was testing prior to sending a patch.

Any chance call recording will get backported to Phobos? My recording worked in 2.2.3 but not current Phobos. I am adding a file media stream as a sink to the patches on the PCSS endpoint.

Thank you,
Charlie

Craig Southeren wrote: