[Ekiga-devel-list] Does Ekiga want to upload tarballs for GNOME 2.19.4? (deadline tonight)

Has a tarball been rolled tested and uploaded to gnome for the 2.19.4
development release?

To be honest, having read the GNOME Wiki Maintainers Corner, I am a
bit confused as to whether each module team is expected to make a
release (Ekiga 2.0.10 ?) before a tarball deadline, or instead to
simply make a tarball snapshot of HEAD and upload it.  Do you know?

If we want to make an upload and haven't done so already, I don't
think we can make the midnight deadline.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2007-June/msg00010.html

I don't have access to SVN or CVS clients today.  Also I don't have a
master.gnome.org account yet, so I cannot really help today.  Maybe
the next ekiga tarball update will have to be in 2.19.5 July 9 (
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen )

If we don't upload anything today, do I understand correctly that
2.19.4 will go out with Ekiga 2.0.9 ?   That is the most recent source
tarball in http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ekiga/2.0/

Sorry, David