[Ekiga-devel-list] question about cvs and svn write access Re: Improving the GNOME experience : request for help

OK - I will get started this evening.  Please get me an ftp.ekiga.org account.

Why will I need write access to the CVS and SVN repositories?

I would prefer that you and Craig do the branches, tags and merges.
When you post to ekiga-devel-list that you have tagged a release, I
will roll and release a tarball with the code that you tagged.

I don't think you should mail me asking for a tag - otherwise everyone
could be waiting 36 hours.  For example, where I am working today I do
not have ssh access to anywhere.

Best, David