[Ekiga-devel-list] VoIP IPv6 projects for presentation at ECAI6?

Hi all,

as you may already have spotted I'll be doing a 45min talk at ECAI6
(European Conference on Applied IPv6 -
http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ecai6-2007/) about how to use VoIP
over IPv6.

Surely some of you have very interesting projects in this area, so
please feel free to drop me a note with a heads up what you've been
doing.

The final presentation is due August 12, thus it'd be great if I had
your feedback before then.

Of course I hope to have a working IPv6-ready Ekiga by then to not need
to present GnomeMeeting for IPv6-capable VoIP. If there's anything I can
help with it, please let me know!

--
Cheers!
Kilian