Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] another crash dump

Hi Anand,

Anand R Setlur a écrit :
Scenario:

Tried to make a call to Ekiga from another SIP phone using the asterisk PBX.
Incoming ekiga call crashes but outbound ekiga call works ok. This was on
a win32 build dated July 6, 2007

From the backtrace, I think you are running code from SVN.

Craig and Robert are currently working on that part of the code. I have seen reports of problems with the reinvite, which your asterisk box probably does.

I have seen that they had some more fixes on that code section, whithin the last few hours. I don't know if the issue you reported is fixed, we will kee an eye on it.

Regards,

Luba Vincent