[Ekiga-devel-list] Fw: Crash on Ekiga Startup [latest]

(forgot to CC the mailinglist)

Start of forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:40:40 +0100
From: Jan Schampera <jan schampera web de>
To: Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crash on Ekiga Startup [latest]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:23:53 +1100
Craig Southeren <craigs postincrement com> wrote:

> > > Is there any chance of running a debug version and seeing if you
> > > can get somethng more useful?
> >
> > Tonight after work.
>
> Thanks!

Checked out versions from 15. January also crash, so I guess the
problem is home-made somehow, and not to be seen critical. Sorry for
the wind (it appeared just after updating, the libs that were installed
before worked).

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road

--
Dr. Postel passes away, the Internet survives. There can be no greater
tribute. As long as the Internet stands, it will remain a monument to