Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming calls not detected [latest]

I'm also running into this problem.
I took a quick look in the code, and think the following is happening

1. GMSIPEndPoint::OnIncomingConnection calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions)

2. Class GMManager extends OpalManager, and method OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, int, PString) should overload method OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions), and be called

3. Method GMManager::OnIncomingConnection calls gm_main_window_incoming_call_dialog_show, and then calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection) that calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned), that calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions)

The problem should be that signatures of methods GMManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, int, PString) and OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions) are different.
I'll take a better look in the code when I have more time.

Andre

The fish are biting.