Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Linux driver for CM109 USB VoIP phones

Hi,

Le mercredi 28 f�ier 2007 �1:48 +0100, Alfred E. Heggestad a �it :
> Hi
>
> I have implemented a small linux driver for CM109-based
> USB VoIP phones, like the KIP-1000. The patch can be
> found here:
>
>    http://aeh.db.org/patch/cm109-20070227.patch
>

> With this handset connected to your computer, and an
> appropriate VoIP application running (like Ekiga),
> you can control the VoIP application completely just
> by using this handset. Keypad, buzzer, audio etc.
>

> This driver has also been tested successfully with
> Ekiga, just change the audio device to the external
> sound card in the USB-phone. It should be noted that
> hangup does not work, since Ekiga does not use the
> "ESCAPE" key as hangup..

It is certainly an interesting information to add to our wiki. (Having
an USB Phone that works with Ekiga on Linux is handsome !)

Do you think you could patch Ekiga so that Hangup also works ?

Thank you for your work!
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/