[Ekiga-devel-list] Patch

Hi Mathias,

I am finally reviewing your patch to commit it.

I noticed that a few functions contained GTK+ calls which were not
protected around gnomemeeting_threads_enter/gnomemeeting_threads_leave.
That's required due to the fact that GTK+ is not thread-safe (X is not
thread-safe either).

You are using XV calls in functions without protecting them around

So I have 2 questions :
- was your patch crashing Ekiga or not ?
- is XV thread-safe or not ?

Thanks !
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/
          FOSDEM                   : http://www.fosdem.org/
          SIP Phone             : sip:dsandras ekiga net