- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: Matthias Schneider <ma30002000 yahoo de>
- Cc: ekiga-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: [Ekiga-devel-list] Patch
- Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:34:17 +0100
I am finally reviewing your patch to commit it.
I noticed that a few functions contained GTK+ calls which were not
protected around gnomemeeting_threads_enter/gnomemeeting_threads_leave.
That's required due to the fact that GTK+ is not thread-safe (X is not
You are using XV calls in functions without protecting them around
So I have 2 questions :
- was your patch crashing Ekiga or not ?
- is XV thread-safe or not ?
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ NOVACOM : http://www.novacom.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras ekiga net
] [Thread Prev