Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] SIP question need help please

Scorp . wrote:
> I have the source code of ekiga, i need to know the especific file where
> is implemented the comunication between ekiga and the sip server.
>
> We are students and  we want to implement a sip server for using it with
> ekiga starting from zero

What you are suggesting here is a bit like looking at the source code
for firefox in order to create an http server!

If you are looking for server code examples, I'd look at Asterisk rather
than Ekiga.

Also, I'd have to ask why you'd want to write your own, when Asterisk is
pretty damn feature complete and has a huge users base/community.

Col.