Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming calls not detected [latest]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:33:46 -0800 (PST)
Andre Kirchner <supercroc1974 yahoo com> wrote:

> I'm also running into this problem.
> I took a quick look in the code, and think the following is happening
>
> 1. GMSIPEndPoint::OnIncomingConnection calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions)
>
> 2. Class GMManager extends OpalManager, and method OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, int, PString) should overload method OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions), and be called
>
> 3. Method GMManager::OnIncomingConnection calls gm_main_window_incoming_call_dialog_show, and then calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection) that calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned), that calls OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions)
>
> The problem should be that signatures of methods GMManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, int, PString) and OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (OpalConnection, unsigned, OpalConnection::StringOptions) are different.
> I'll take a better look in the code when I have more time.
>
> Andre

I posted a hopeful fix for this problem yesterday.

Here is what I posted:

Looking at Ekiga, I can see one change that will need to be made.

in manager.cpp, near line 909, the following code:

 case 0:
    res = OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (connection);
    break;

should be changed to

 case 0:
    res = OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (connection, 0, NULL);
    break;

if you can try this, let me know if it makes a difference

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting