[Ekiga-devel-list] Camera fails after a call.

I am currently working to get Ekiga to work on RHEL 4.5 x86_64.  I have a
Quickcam Pro 5000 and I'm using the uvcvideo drivers from
http://linux-uvc.berlios.de/  The camera seems to start up fine and I can
make a call to another machine without problems.  However after I disconnect
from my call the camera usually doesn't come back and it fails with one of
two errors listed below:

Error while setting the frame size   (Most common error)

Your driver doesn't seem to support any of the color formats supported by
Ekiga.
 Please check your kernel driver documentation in order to determine which
Palette is supported.

If I close ekiga (which also never closes I always have to hit force quit or
ctl-C, but maybe that should be a differnt post) I can start it back up and
everything seems to work fine for another phone call.  I'm including a
debug6 for my session when the camera ends with the "Error while setting the
frame size"  Please let me know if anyone has heard of this or has any
suggestions.  Also let me know if I did not give sufficient information to
help debug the problem.  Thanks.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12020791/ekiga.recieve ekiga.recieve