Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receive incomming calls afterEkiga runs for a minu

From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] cannot receive incomming calls afterEkiga runs for a minute
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:12:51 +0200

That's Broadvoice which is decreasing the expire time to 30.
I examined your log trace and I see that you are behind NAT, but you
have not enabled STUN support.

Any specific reason?

--
 _      Damien Sandras

I thought that I read somewhere that BroadVoice does not require STUN because of the way its proxy works. Maybe I am mistaken. Either way, if I enable STUN support in Ekiga I get the same result--calls cannot be answered after a minute.

I also tried forwarding ports 5000-5100 (UDP) to my PC but I still had the same problem.

Jonathon