Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Non-Gnome version: crash on call termination

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:15:34 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Do u think it is related to the non-GNOME version or not?

At least I can't reproduce it without. So I guess the joke is somewhere
in Ekiga itself.

> Having no bt is weird. Wouldn't it be gdb?

The debugger just terminates after the crash (yes...). The UI stays
until sound is finished, so I guess a threading issue.

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.