[Ekiga-devel-list] Non-Gnome version: crash on call termination

y0,

I tested the non-gnome version a bit, yesterday.

I called 500 ekiga net, Ekiga was running inside gdb.
When I terminated the call, i got a SEGV. Unfortunately, gdb is
quitting, too. The UI stayed until the last tone of the termination
audio event was played, then it closed. So I guess it's only one thread
hopping away. As I said, unfortunately no bt, it could be anything.

Versions:
Ekiga: HEAD
Opal: HEAD
PWLib: HEAD - 2 or 3 commits, unrelated to what we use

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.