[Ekiga-devel-list] Interoperation with Polycom h.323 VC hardware?

Has anyone tried to get ekiga working with commercial video-conferencing
hardware? My office has a Polycom videoconferencing setup and I'm keen to be
working from home using ekiga.

But when I try dialling the Polycom ekiga just says "No common codec".

This is different from the behaviour in the past. With a previous snapshot it
connected but the video was very very poor resolution and the audio was messed
up in a manner that sounded sort of like a 8 bit stream being read in 16-bit
mode.

Is there any debugging mode to view what codecs the Polycom is advertising?
Are there sources of codecs other than the snapshots? The only video codec
listed is h261 621.7kbps 90kHz which sounds unlikely -- the Polycom is
supposed to be using 128kbps.

--
greg