Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] preliminary patch for X-Video support

Hi,
dont worry I am also interested in a working windows port... As I mentioned I would also like to
put DirectX into ekiga... The XV code is active ONLY on linux AND when the respective libraries
are found, in every other case the original GDK/SDL code is compiled.
Matthias