Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Pb compiling ekiga from cvs

Sorry to get back on this email but I'm still not sure on what the things are.

I'd like to compile the latest cvs ekiga tarballs.
I've got them (pwlib, opal and ekiga) from http://snapshots.ekiga.net/cvs/
Pwlib and opal are ok but compiling ekiga failed. It seem they are not at the same development level. (see my previous message on below)
Julien wrote that the latest cvs pkg must be taken from gnome 2.14.
I did it but opal and pwlib are not in this cvs : where am I supposed to get them ? I tried with the ones in http://snapshots.ekiga.net/cvs/ but compile failed because the lack of some RTP_Session members. Could somebody explain what is the difference between http://snapshots.ekiga.net/cvs and http://cvs.gnome.org ?
Where I'm wrong ?

Thank you for your help
PhiL

Philippe Lefevre a écrit :
Thank you Julien for your reply,

I've got all of these tarball from http://snapshots.seconix.com/cvs not from the gnome head and all are dated of last 08-07. So, in my mind, they should be snapshoted at the same state of development.
May be I'm wrong, but I'd like to understand.

PhiL

Julien PUYDT a écrit :
Philippe Lefevre a écrit :
Hello,

It's a long time I hadn't compiled the last cvs ekiga version (2.1.0) and I did that this morning.

I'm not sure if it may help or usefull for you, but I had to modify the ekiga configure.in
as follow
change PWLIB_REC_VERSION="1.10.1" to PWLIB_REC_VERSION="1.11.2" (found in pwlib version.h) change OPAL_REC_VERSION="2.2.2" to OPAL_REC_VERSION="2.3.2" (found in opal version.h)

No, it's already correct in cvs. You must not follow the HEAD branch but the gnome-2-14 one.