Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] preliminary patch for X-Video support

"Then fullscreen should be disabled.

I would really keep the video in the window, simply because this is how
others are doing."

I think fullscreen is a great option to have, I don't see why the reason as to remove it other than this is how others are doing it.  Are they are other reasons to remove a handy feature?

On 9/12/06, Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:
Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Is XV support intended to replace GDK or SDL?
> I would replace both if possible.

Beware not to break our win32 port : gdk and SDL work on win32 -- I
highly doubt XV is.