[Ekiga-devel-list] Wishes: remove flicker (50Hz) of video in Ekiga, increase resolution to 640x480, zoom function

When I look in Ekiga at my own video of my webcam there is a flicker
(maybe 50Hz?)? I find it annoying.
I haven't used yet Ekiga to my sister (she must first get a webcam
too).
Will my sister see this flicker or will the video that's been
transmitted to her have no flicker? Will the H.261 QCIF Video Codec
remove the flicker?
In WinXP my Logitech QuickCam Fusion software has an option to remove
flicker (50Hz) from video.

Hm, I see at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Intermediate_Format
that QCIF has these video resolutions:
 QCIF: 176 × 144, QCIF+:  176 × 220
Does this mean that Ekiga can only send out a video with resolution
176x220 ? My Logitech QuickCam Fusion webcam can do 640x480.
Second Wish: a video codec that can send over 640x480 video
resolutions.

Third wish: a zoom function for video. Now in Ekiga my head is small
compared to entire picture.
In WinXP with the webcam software I can adjust the zoom. I don't know
whether this is digital zoom or a real mechanical function of the
webcam's lens.
Or should I ask this to the makers of uvcvideo video driver that they
implement the zoom function of my Logitech webcam?

Fourth wish: add File Transfer function to Ekiga

vatbier