Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to use Ekiga with Windows Messenger

It’s at my home.  So no proxy, only a firewall/router.  I have port 5060 open on the firewall.  Also in my windows box, I configured the windows firewall to allow port 5060.

Any ideas?  Thanks for looking.

From: ekiga-devel-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:ekiga-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of michel memeteau
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:25 AM
To: Ekiga development mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to use Ekiga with Windows Messenger

On 10/27/06, Zou, Yixiong <yixiong zou intel com> wrote:

Unfortunately that's exactly what I did.  I set the connection to use Ekiga.net over UDP.

If I leave it at the automatic configuration, there will be another error message saying "An HTTPS or TCP connection could not be made.  Please wait for your network administrator to correct this problem, and try again later".

Hi , please tell about , the network of where you try to acces ekiga.net with WM , is this Home ? Work ? firewall ? router ?