[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga/win32 links again

Hi guys,

ok, after some long trial and error hours of compilation Julien helped
me to finally get the compilation scripting up to the current codebase.
Right now, we can link Ekiga (untested, plain CompilesForMe(TM)), but it
ships no codec plugins whatsoever. Thus, someone(tm) or anyone(tm) needs
to take the diff/opal_Makefile.am and check what's still missing to
complete the migration towards plugins. Most probably PWLib plugins also
need to be added.

In short: we're searching for skilled betatesters listing what's missing
and what they can identify (most preferably with patches).

The latest version of our work is right now temporarily hosted at
http://trinity.buildserver.net/~kk/ where you'll find the scripts under
ekiga_win32_build and results under dist/. Feel free to test all of
this, same rules as are on http://snapshots.ekiga.net/win32.php apply.

Once we get past this final step, win32 snapshots will be done live and
updated again and next to come would be putting the autotools efforts
into CVS to merge all of this upstream of course (after thorough testing
of course).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian