Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] pixilated video in the latest OPAL on Linux

Le lundi 23 octobre 2006 à 16:32 -0700, Zou, Yixiong a écrit :
> Anybody tried the Ekiga with the latest OPAL on Linux?  I am having some
> major video quality issue.  The video is severely pixilated as soon as
> any object moves, the image stabilizes in couple seconds if everything
> stands still, but becomes pixilated again if you move a little bit.  It
> is as if the YUVfile was not calculated correctly or the video window
> did not update in the correct place.  I've only tested the H.261 codec
> so far, because that is the only codec that's available.  Just wondering
> if anybody sees the same behavior on linux and if there's a clue on
> what's going on.

I have mailed Craig about that. I can confirm that the video
quality/frame rate/bandwidth, ... settings are ignored by the new
plugins code.

Thanks for pointing out this!
--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org
NOVACOM                    : http://www.novacom.be
FOSDEM                      : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone               : sip:dsandras ekiga net