[Ekiga-devel-list] Duplicate images in documentation

can the following files be removed from the cvs (located in the help dir):

These images are just plain duplicates of the images in "C/figures". As
gnome-doc-utils creates copies of these files during "make install" anyways,
there is no need to ship these files in the source tarball.

Also I have a patch I will submit upstream soon which modifies gdu to make
symlinks of these files, so the dist packages will shrink by a fair amount -
the ekiga packages I created on the opensuse buildservice went from 4.6MB
down to 3.9MB.