[Ekiga-devel-list] CVS snapshots: back to Phobos

Hi all,

Ekiga CVS now depends on the Phobos branch of OPAL and of PWLIB.

I have backported a few fixes from HEAD to Phobos tonight.
The reason why Ekiga now requires Phobos and not HEAD is because Craig
is working on the plugin code since a few weeks in HEAD. However, that
plugin code is not "Linux"-ready yet. Ekiga will now depend on the
Phobos branch until his code is ready and I find the time to port Ekiga
to it :)

Thank you,
--
 _      Damien Sandras