Auto corrections

Hi,

I used Easytag on and off for years now.

And every time I pick it up after not using it, typically for a year or so, I open my music folder and it starts to scan my entire collection.

A couple of questions:

- Is there a way to not have automatic corrections applied?
With thousands of files this can take a while.

- When it says: Automatic corrections applied for file /abc/def/hfg.mpg'
What did it change? Is there a way to stop this behavior?
(I already set the preferences/scanner options to "No Conversion"

Thanks,
Mac