Re: EasyTAG corrupts files

Hudd via easytag-list wrote:
EasyTAG 2.4.3 has corrupted several opus/ogg files.
I won't provide any details, because I am rather angry right now and too
busy fixing corrupted files.

This would be more helpful if you'd please take the time to search through other bugs filed[1] and file a proper bug report on EasyTAG's bug tracker at https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ with example files which trigger the problem attached or at least linked to your bug report. Perhaps attaching two files, one before EasyTAG editing, and another after EasyTAG editing would be helpful. I imagine such information will be very useful to diagnosing the problem.

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=Importance&no_redirect=0&bug_status=__open__&product=easytag&content=corrupt lists one bug report that might be relevant.