Building Playlists

Hi David,
I seek a bit of guidance/help please for building playlists.

My problem is that the Generate a playlist button does not allow me (AFAIK) to create a list in a remote directory several levels above the directory containing the file I wish to add to the playlist. It offers the parent only.

Typically my files are in:-

/multimedia/music/genre/composer/work/track.flac and completed playlists

are in:-

/multimedia/music/ directory.

What I would like to do is build the playlist using the full path at least from the music directory.

Some player programs allow me to drag and drop files to build a list which I can then manipulate but this method can be slow and difficult as the slightest mis-keying tends to start the player rather than stop at building the list. I would much prefer to do it all from within EasyTag.

Would it be possible for me to set the directory in which to build the playlist rather than just being able to select "parent"?

Better yet and in addition to this; to be able to right click on the track file giving an "add to playlist" option.

Grateful for your help and comments on these proposals.

Regards,
Alastair.