Easy Tag 2.2.4

Hi

I have installed Easy Tag 2.2.4 and it was running ok. But now it runs BUT doesn’t display on the Desktop.

PC: Windows 10 Pro (latest patches etc.  BUT Not Creator Update so far).  CPU i7 HDD 2 x 1Tb RAM 8Gb.

Display: NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 (as far as I know the driver is the latest).

Easy Tag icon appears in Task Bar.  If you put cursor over this Icon you can see the App Window that should appear on the Desktop. If I say close the Close Window appears in the Top RH corner.

Any ideas.

Great program but I cannot get it to display the Application working window on the Desktop.