Re: Adding a Conductor field in EasyTAG

Hi Budge

On 2017-03-15 14:31, Budge <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
I see there was some discussion on adding a new field back in 2011 but
surely I am not the only person since then to ask this.  For classical
music a Conductor tag would be a great improvement.  Is there any chance
it can be done?

In principal, adding an extra field for conductors is really easy. However, there needs to be some thought about reducing the number of fields that are currently shown in the UI by default, and probably some way to show all fields, including those that are not currently known to EasyTAG. A quick fix would be to add a third tab for "less common" fields, but this does not solve the problem of handling the unknown fields.

--
http://amigadave.com/